This tool is currently proof-of-concept. Your feedback and evaluation is valuable in helping to improve it and ensure its reports are meaninful.
Please click here to complete a short survey to tell us what you think. It should take less than 5 minutes and help further this research project!
Click highlighted lines for details
* Stores HTTP cookies.
* It extracts cookies from HTTP requests, and returns them in HTTP responses.
* CookieJarInterface instances automatically expire contained cookies when
* necessary. Subclasses are also responsible for storing and retrieving
* cookies from a file, database, etc.
* @link https://docs.python.org/2/library/cookielib.html Inspiration
* @extends \IteratorAggregate<SetCookie>
interface CookieJarInterface extends \Countable, \IteratorAggregate
* Create a request with added cookie headers.
* If no matching cookies are found in the cookie jar, then no Cookie
* header is added to the request and the same request is returned.
* @param RequestInterface $request Request object to modify.
* @return RequestInterface returns the modified request.
public function withCookieHeader(RequestInterface $request): RequestInterface;
* Extract cookies from an HTTP response and store them in the CookieJar.
* @param RequestInterface $request Request that was sent
* @param ResponseInterface $response Response that was received
public function extractCookies(RequestInterface $request, ResponseInterface $response): void;
* Sets a cookie in the cookie jar.
* @param SetCookie $cookie Cookie to set.
* @return bool Returns true on success or false on failure
public function setCookie(SetCookie $cookie): bool;
* Remove cookies currently held in the cookie jar.
* Invoking this method without arguments will empty the whole cookie jar.
* If given a $domain argument only cookies belonging to that domain will
* be removed. If given a $domain and $path argument, cookies belonging to
* the specified path within that domain are removed. If given all three
* arguments, then the cookie with the specified name, path and domain is
* @param string|null $domain Clears cookies matching a domain
* @param string|null $path Clears cookies matching a domain and path
* @param string|null $name Clears cookies matching a domain, path, and name
public function clear(?string $domain = null, ?string $path = null, ?string $name = null): void;
* Discard all sessions cookies.
* Removes cookies that don't have an expire field or a have a discard
* field set to true. To be called when the user agent shuts down according
* to RFC 2965.
public function clearSessionCookies(): void;
* Converts the cookie jar to an array.
public function toArray(): array;