This tool is currently proof-of-concept. Your feedback and evaluation is valuable in helping to improve it and ensure its reports are meaninful.
Please click here to complete a short survey to tell us what you think. It should take less than 5 minutes and help further this research project!
Click highlighted lines for details
* This file is part of the Symfony package.
* (c) Fabien Potencier <email@example.com>
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
* UrlMatcherInterface is the interface that all URL matcher classes must implement.
* @author Fabien Potencier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
interface UrlMatcherInterface extends RequestContextAwareInterface
* Tries to match a URL path with a set of routes.
* If the matcher can not find information, it must throw one of the exceptions documented
* @param string $pathinfo The path info to be parsed (raw format, i.e. not urldecoded)
* @return array An array of parameters
* @throws NoConfigurationException If no routing configuration could be found
* @throws ResourceNotFoundException If the resource could not be found
* @throws MethodNotAllowedException If the resource was found but the request method is not allowed
public function match(string $pathinfo);