This tool is currently proof-of-concept. Your feedback and evaluation is valuable in helping to improve it and ensure its reports are meaninful.
Please click here to complete a short survey to tell us what you think. It should take less than 5 minutes and help further this research project!
Click highlighted lines for details
* This file is part of the Symfony package.
* (c) Fabien Potencier <email@example.com>
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
* RouterInterface is the interface that all Router classes must implement.
* This interface is the concatenation of UrlMatcherInterface and UrlGeneratorInterface.
* @author Fabien Potencier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
interface RouterInterface extends UrlMatcherInterface, UrlGeneratorInterface
* Gets the RouteCollection instance associated with this Router.
* WARNING: This method should never be used at runtime as it is SLOW.
* You might use it in a cache warmer though.
* @return RouteCollection A RouteCollection instance
public function getRouteCollection();