This tool is currently proof-of-concept. Your feedback and evaluation is valuable in helping to improve it and ensure its reports are meaninful.
Please click here to complete a short survey to tell us what you think. It should take less than 5 minutes and help further this research project!
Click highlighted lines for details
* This file is part of the Symfony package.
* (c) Fabien Potencier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
* RouteCompilerInterface is the interface that all RouteCompiler classes must implement.
* @author Fabien Potencier <email@example.com>
* Compiles the current route instance.
* @return CompiledRoute A CompiledRoute instance
* @throws \LogicException If the Route cannot be compiled because the
* path or host pattern is invalid
public static function compile(Route $route);