This tool is currently proof-of-concept. Your feedback and evaluation is valuable in helping to improve it and ensure its reports are meaninful.
Please click here to complete a short survey to tell us what you think. It should take less than 5 minutes and help further this research project!
Click highlighted lines for details
* This file is part of the Symfony package.
* (c) Fabien Potencier <email@example.com>
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
* GeneratorDumperInterface is the interface that all generator dumper classes must implement.
* @author Fabien Potencier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Dumps a set of routes to a string representation of executable code
* that can then be used to generate a URL of such a route.
* @return string Executable code
public function dump(array $options = );
* Gets the routes to dump.
* @return RouteCollection A RouteCollection instance
public function getRoutes();